Vector performs analysis and design on most horizontal and vertical towers, vessel, storage tank and heat exchanger configurations refineries, chemical plants, power plants, nuclear plants and other processing facilities to check or ensure compliance with ASME VIII, TEMA and API design codes.
- Design of complete range of process equipment e.g. Vessels, Columns, Cone roof, Floating roof and Dome roof API Tanks, Horton spheres, Nuclear vessels, Power plant equipment’s.
- Mechanical Design and detail engineering as per ASME Sec. VIII Div. 1 & 2, ASME Sec. III, API 650 (2008 Ed), TEMA, PD: 5500, IBR, Indian Standards etc.
- Design by analysis for critical service equipment
- Stress, Thermal Analysis and Fatigue life evaluation of equipment using Finite Element Analysis
- Generation of Data Sheets and Detail Drawings.
- Design of Technological Structures for Refinery and Petrochemical Units
- Seismic qualification of Nuclear Power facilities.
- Stress & fatigue analysis of Structures using Finite Element Analysis
- Design and Engineering of Skids and Modular Structures